Thought I would respond to some of the latest posts. Let's see--chickens, Kings, Lassie, weight losses, twins.
Glad to see you got your peeps Ginger. I think you will enjoy someday having your own eggs. It will be challenging protecting the chickens from cats, dogs, and other varmints that may want to turn them into dinner. I wish you well in your new adventure.
I do remember the TV show that Judy mentioned and also remember being there that day. I did not remember the name of the show but can still picture being in the audience and wondering why they would ask my shy sister a question and not me. I also remembered her answer had something to do with Harold but couldn't remember the specifics. I guess that all was burned further into her brain than mine.
As far as the thing about Lassie. I have pictures here somewhere that Mom & Dad took that day as the filming was going on. I will see if I can locate them. I know that they were impressed by the whole thing.
As far as Mom's big weight loss, I remember that all well. I was so proud of all of the effort that she put towards that and how proud she was when she reached goal weight. I have her goal weight pin that has many stones in it for each of the ten pounds that she lost. I have one too but mine isn't as nice, as I just lost fifty to reach goal. I think I have a picture here of Mom in a bathing suit from that time too. I think maybe it was the first bathing suit she ever owned.
Jen, the twins are adorable, but I think I could tell them apart as the one has just a little bit different nose than the other. Do they often get mixed up? LaDonna
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment