Though I have never been able to celebrate it being just MY birthday, I have still had some great birthdays. During my growing up years I always had to share my birthday with Keith, as I was born on his third birthday. Then I grew up, married and moved away. Well, wouldn't you know Kenny's younger brother has the same birthday. I still didn't get to celebrate alone. Then in 2001 Al-Qaida decided to help everyone in the country remember my September 11th birthday. It is very annoying to have the whole country down on my special day. I try not to watch too much TV on that day.
I think one of my more memorable birthdays was my fiftieth. I ended up with four cakes that year, as each of my different groups of friends as well as my family, thought it would be fun to celebrate that mile stone. Too much fun and too much cake. LaDonna
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment