1234 Pease Court
Australian relative blog
Aussie Truscott's
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(49)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(697)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(29)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(27)
►
July
(58)
►
June
(110)
►
May
(65)
►
April
(90)
▼
March
(130)
Mother Hen
A Different Space Needle
Deprived
2001 Space Odyssey
48 Hours
Responses
It's LaDonna's Fault!
King Norman Show
Lassie
Mom, February 18, 1975
Keith's twin grandaughters
Special Treasure
Catching Up
Today we had a shower for Lauren's baby. She got l...
Grandma Lottie Truscott
Beam me up Scotty
Science Fiction
Huh?
My 13th Birthday
When Harold was still Harold
Another Angel Story
An Angel in Disguise
My Worst Move Ever
Two More Letters From Mom
Vacation and the Parting of the Red Sea
A Letter From Mom
I Heard a Voice
It's a Small World After All
At church I was asked to sing solo, so low so no o...
Perfect pitch?
Music and Disasters
Crash cleanup
A Disaster Etched in My Mind
I Enjoy Music
Only a Wish
Being Bored Can Be a Good Thing
Instrument Players in the Family
Old Days, Old Ways, Old Me
The good old days?
A Woman's Job
A New Preacher In Town
What's in a name?
Names
Acting Silly
What's in a name?
Names
Names I've Been Called
Oceanside Training
Stress free birthday
Many Memorable Birthdays
A Day to Remember
A Birthday Story
Happy Birthday, Ron
Happy Birthday
Wish I enjoyed the fair
My Final Fair Story
Spending the Night at the State Fair
Reflections
State Fair
Wonderful Food, Awesome View
Another Worlds Fair
Fairs
Going to the Fair
More About Cindy’s Blue Pinto
What David Grocott Remembers
Almost As Crazy
Not an Easy Trip
Our Adventure in New York City
Car Adventures
A Lesson Learned
Cindy & I
71 Pinto
My First Car
Saint Patrick's Day Parade
First Car
China
Rhythm of the rats
Another Bug Story
Bug Control
Cat Food
Sold & Bought
Things our Dad sold
Other Things I Remember Making & Selling
Lace Handkerchiefs
Truscott Enterprises
Jobs
Dad's School Days and First Jobs
I like your place dad
School Days for Your Mom
Little Store
School Crossing Guard
Where Was I?
Red Ford Convertible
Trading Cards
Whose Car?
Our School
Wood shop
School Days
Arts and Crafts by Mom and Dad
More Grandpa Jewelry
Another Grandma Picture
Paintings by Grandma Nunley
Sit 'N' Visit
Grandma Nunley
Toy Cars
"MAMA" Nunley's Cooking Class
Cars and horses.
Model Cars
Changes
Nice House
My House
The Duke
"Number Please"
Young Girls
Wanda/Mom/Grandma
Dad & Dorothy
Jolly Green Man
Nice Room
My Office
I Looked Online and Know Which One is Catledge
Guess
Air Shows
Hey Dad when are you going to post pictures of you...
I am finally getting settled into my new place so ...
Mystery Cone
New Photos
Man on the moon
Sad and Glad Day
►
February
(60)
►
January
(82)
►
2008
(285)
►
December
(92)
►
November
(112)
►
October
(81)
Contributors
1234 Pease Court
Ginger
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Nice Room
Very nice Keith. I heard you were learning to play the piano. How is that going? Another thing I noticed is the John Wayne plaque on the wall. You would love Justin's den as he has many momentos of the Duke. All of my guys are big fans.
LaDonna
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment