Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Enjoy Music

I have always enjoyed music. My mom homeschooled me and as part of my brothers' and my schoolwork, we learned how to play a piano keyboard by using interactive computer software. The program was called, “The Miracle Piano Teaching System”. David got really good at playing the keyboard by using that course, but he didn’t keep it up as he got older. He discovered that instead, he enjoys playing the drums in a computer game called “Rock Band”. Kenny plays the guitar in that game and I either play the guitar or sing. We can spend hours playing the game. David has two sets of drum that go with the game.

Kenny used to play the bass guitar a lot in the church’s band. The group he played with left and so Kenny doesn’t play his bass guitar much anymore. He brings it out to play when Monique comes down to visit us. She brings a lot of her instruments down with her and we have musical jam sessions. We really have fun doing that.

After I graduated from school, I got a job and was able to buy myself a guitar. I have wanted to play a guitar for a long time. My favorite songs to play is a Peter, Paul and Mary song called, “Where Have All the Flowers Gone”
Ginger


No comments: