Well I know what I was doing 36 years ago today. I was giving birth to my second and last child. I am so amazed at how quickly that time has gone. I will tell you that there were times when Justin was a teenager that it didn't go quickly enough. He was and still is a very loving person and has become a wonderful husband and father.
He has decided to take the day off from work today so that he and I can do one of our traditions. Since he became an adult he and I try to take a day to go to lunch together to celebrate his birthday and then I take him shopping to buy his gift. This year we will be taking Dalton along as Holly is working today. I want to wish both Justin and Monique a very Happy Birthday. LaDonna
He has decided to take the day off from work today so that he and I can do one of our traditions. Since he became an adult he and I try to take a day to go to lunch together to celebrate his birthday and then I take him shopping to buy his gift. This year we will be taking Dalton along as Holly is working today. I want to wish both Justin and Monique a very Happy Birthday. LaDonna
No comments:
Post a Comment