I got hurt many times as a child. The first time was when my mom put me on the running board of a Model T Ford and I fell off of it, breaking my arm.
As a five year old, my cousin and I took a shortcut home from a store through a vacant lot. It was the summer time and I had no shoes on. I didn’t see the broken glass bottle. I stepped on it and cut my foot really deep.
I jumped on an ice truck to get a piece of ice. The truck was going too fast and I fell off. I tore my knee up really bad. It was full of gravel and got infected.
I got a hold of matches and lit one to see if a truck’s gas tank had any gas in it. It blew up in my face. I ended up in the hospital.
Dad
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment