Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Family
I love all of the family pictures. What could be better than time with our children and grandchildren? I loved the pictures, Keith with your children, grandchildren and new great grand child. I was so pleased to hear she is doing better and may soon be able to go home. I also loved the shots Ron, of you and yours. How nice that Ron and Tracy were able to spend some time together and you got to share in that. We have all been blessed with wonderful families, some have had more than others. I guess I have the least in numbers with just two children and two grandchildren but they are all very special to me. The picture below is of one of those special people in my life. Emily had her first formal dance last week and this is the picture her mother took before she left to go. It seems just yesterday she was a baby that we welcomed into our lives. Where oh where has the time gone? LaDonna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment