Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Grandma Truscott




I have four children. When they were babies and growing up, they had different Truscott Grandmas, but the same Grandpa Truscott. There were three Grandma Truscotts for my four children.

When Cindy was a baby and growing up, her Grandmother was Wanda Truscott. Mom died when Cindy was 13 years old.

When Ginger was born, her Grandma was Ruth Truscott. She died of cancer before Ginger turned two years old.

When both Kenny and David were born, their Grandma was and still is Dorothy Truscott.

Dorothy Truscott has been the Grandmother of all four of my children for more than twenty-three years now.
The top picture is of Dad, LaDonna, Gene, Mom and Cindy. The middle picture is of Ruth, Ginger and Dad. The bottom picture is of Dorothy and Kenny.
I enjoyed seeing the pictures that Karen send to R so that he could post them for all of us to see.

Samantha is looking great. How is she doing?
I’m not sure whose children Aly and Tre are, but they look like they are having a great time at the beach.
Judy

No comments: