Thursday, June 4, 2009

Another One of Ron's Poems

Here is another of Ron’s poems that he wrote many years ago. This one was written about the love a person had for a dog. You’ll have to ask Ron if the dog was his dog or if he was writing about someone else and their dog. Judy

Poem
By Ron Truscott

My loves total and complete devotion
Unleashed and poured forth would surely flood an ocean
Whenever I look into her big brown eyes
I know that loves logic denies
Her ears are too big and her nose is too long
But my love for her remains strong
She’s not a horse, rabbit or frog
However she does happen to be a dog
Although we are different species
Subject to the will and whims of the ruling deities
In some far future life
My love and I could be husband and wife

No comments: