
I have other things that Ron has written over the years. Here is a poem that he wrote about LaDonna. Judy
LaDonna
By Ron Truscott
You say that she is just a common housewife.
However she has no equal at dealing with heartbreak, trouble, and strife.
Come now, you argue, this woman is nothing more than a homemaker.
I contend that the State Department should hire her as a peacemaker.
Nonetheless, what education and training does she bring to the table?
A lifetime of bringing tranquility to siblings, and friends, she’s very able.
Wow, all that. I suppose she’s beautiful as well.
Most assuredly, her radiance shines forth, if you met her you could tell.
Describe this paragon to me, does she look like Madonna?
No, far better than that, she’s the one and only, LaDonna.
LaDonna
By Ron Truscott
You say that she is just a common housewife.
However she has no equal at dealing with heartbreak, trouble, and strife.
Come now, you argue, this woman is nothing more than a homemaker.
I contend that the State Department should hire her as a peacemaker.
Nonetheless, what education and training does she bring to the table?
A lifetime of bringing tranquility to siblings, and friends, she’s very able.
Wow, all that. I suppose she’s beautiful as well.
Most assuredly, her radiance shines forth, if you met her you could tell.
Describe this paragon to me, does she look like Madonna?
No, far better than that, she’s the one and only, LaDonna.
No comments:
Post a Comment