I've lived near both the Pacific Ocean or the Atlantic Oceans most of my childhood and a lot of my adult life. Since 1990, I have lived in Oklahoma, far away from any oceans.
Places by the Atlantic Ocean that I have lived are Charleston, South Carolina, Knotts Island, North Carolina, Virginia, Beach, Virginia, and Tiverton, Rhode Island. The places that I’ve lived by the Pacific Ocean are Alameda and Fremont, California, and Bremerton, Washington. Of all the beaches that I’ve been around, I think that Washington has the prettiest beaches. I took these pictures of Richard years ago on a Washington beach. It is very pretty and interesting to be on a beach with driftwood.
Of course over the years I have also had a lot of vacations on different beaches, including beaches in Florida and Hawaii. As a child, I loved going to Fort Bragg, California on our family camping and fishing outings by the ocean.
Judy
No comments:
Post a Comment