A week or so ago I posted a couple of pictures from a school year book from my eighth grade at the Tabernacle school. I was getting ready to put the book back in the attic and stopped to read some of the autographs and things people shared in the book. I thought I would share a few of them with you.
To a very good Christian Daughter, Congratulations--Mother
Good Luck to my favorite Moose---Ron
Throw him a couple of slobs----Judy
You're lucky girl, you're cute, sometimes---Harold
It's about time---Dad
To the nicest girl in school---Phillip
Roses are red violets are blue, it has been nice knowing you.---Wayne
To a good Christian from a bad one---Rich
When you get old and out of shape, remember girdles at $2.98--Sonnie
To a girl I will always remember because you are so sweet---Glenna
When you were small, nothing but toys,toys,toys but now it is nothing but boys,boys, boys---Mary
To a swell girl that I like very much---Michael
There are many others but they are all long. They all made me laugh. I also have an autograph book from when Mom was in high school. I will get it out one day and post some of the things from it. LaDonna
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment