Saturday, April 18, 2009
Trailer Mama
OK, Ron. If it will make me more a part of this gang, here I am in front of the mobile home that I lived in for eight years. We purchased it when Wade was a year old and were quite happy in it until the boys started growing and we needed more room for them and an office for Kenny. We built our first home on the property and lived there for another three years. We moved from there to a three bedroom brick ranch home in Carlisle, Pa. where we remained for five years. Another company move took us to Erie for two years where we bought a two story, four bedroom Tudor style house. From there to here in Greensburg, where we have lived in the same home for more than 21 years. I have loved all of my homes, as they become very much a part of me. When moving from each of our homes I have always been the last to leave. I go to each room to say good-by to the memories. I have always left a note to the new owners and wished them as much happiness in the home as we had. I am a sentimental sort. The picture below was taken of me in front of our mobile home while I was pregnant with Justin. LaDonna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment