Thursday, April 23, 2009

RE. Old Photos

WOW! Thanks for sharing all of those great photos Ronnie. I didn't know some of those existed. I suppose I remember many of those pictures better than you do as you were so young. I love the photos of you and Monte together as I missed out on those years, I had moved to Pennsylvania when you were about two years old. It was a little strange and exciting to get up and turn on my computer this morning. I had been having a very vivid dream this morning about some of the very people that are pictured in the one photo that you posted. The next to the last picture is of a bunch of the kids from our youth group at church. I had not thought of any of them in many years. It was very odd to dream about some of them and then wake up to a picture. I can't name all of them but remember some of them vividly. Yes, Harold and I are there, as well as your mother. I wasn't sure if the tall boy in the back is your Uncle John? Perhaps you know that better than I. I am sure your Dad will love seeing many of the pictures. I see there is even one of you with Yuma and his daughter. Thanks for sharing. It was a blast from the past. LaDonna

No comments: