While I do not have parakeets or chickens in my house, it looks like we will soon have some birds very near. As I opened my front door today a bird flew away from the door. On inspection of the lovely floral wreath that I have on my front door, I discovered this nest securely fastened to my wreath. Now what do I do? I suppose we will avoid using the front door for several weeks and give these guys a chance at life. I am always amazed at the intricacies of their nest building. LaDonna
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Ours Birds
While I do not have parakeets or chickens in my house, it looks like we will soon have some birds very near. As I opened my front door today a bird flew away from the door. On inspection of the lovely floral wreath that I have on my front door, I discovered this nest securely fastened to my wreath. Now what do I do? I suppose we will avoid using the front door for several weeks and give these guys a chance at life. I am always amazed at the intricacies of their nest building. LaDonna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment