My trees are up and decorated. Yes, you heard right, I said trees. I put up a seven footer in the living room, as that is where we do our Christmas celebration with the boys and their families on Christmas Eve. I very much enjoy having a tree but do not spend much time in the living room, so I set up a four footer in the family room, where I do spend a good deal of time. With three dogs and a one year old running around, I find this arrangement to work the best. The baby and the dogs do not go in the living room, so I don't need to worry about ornaments being removed and destroyed. The big tree is decorated with many years of collected Dalmatian ornaments and the small tree is decorated with birds. LaDonna
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment