Sunday, December 14, 2008
B Leafs History
I thought perhaps I should give a little history on the Benjamin Leaf Story. Several years ago Ron's little sister (that would be me) started to nag him about writing. I recognized an amazing talent that he has, that he was just not taking advantage of. He was not very confident about his skills at that time and decided to take a writing course. One of the first things the teacher did was hand the class members a leaf and told them to write a story about their leaf before the next class. The Benjamin Leaf short story is the product of that assignment. You be the judge--- but I was and still am amazed at his ability. I suspect if someone handed me a leaf and asked me to write a story, my mind would be blank. LaDonna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment