
Friday, December 26, 2008
Grandpa Robert
Here is another picture of the grandfather that we never met, Grandpa Robert. I really know very little about him and have always wished that I had asked Grandma Truscott about him. I don't remember her talking about him much. Perhaps because I didn't listen much. The little I do know of him, he seemed like a sweet and gentle man. When I look in his face, I see many of our own. What a huge loss for our Dad to have lost him so young. As I sat here yesterday evening talking to my granddaughter, I realized that she is the age Dad was when Grandpa Truscott died. If any of you have any stories that you know about him, I would love to hear them. Does anyone know if he maintained his Australian accent? Perhaps we can get Dad to tell us more of his memories of him. LaDonna


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment