Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fishing



When I was in the Army my girlfriend, her family and I went deep sea fishing off the North Carolina Coast. I got so sick I didn't do much fishing and said I would never go deep sea fishing again.

30 years later my son's worked for a company that would go out on the bay every year and fish, they had so much fun that they wanted dad to go with them and they knew I would not go out in the ocean fishing. They guaranteed me the boat would stay in the Bay so I went the next year.

We tried fishing under the bay bridge (no luck), we went to the Golden Gate Bridge and I caught the largest Bass I have ever caught, I was the only one to catch anything so we tried around Alcatraz also no luck, The Captain of the party boat said he could find us fish so we all pulled our line in and we headed for the Golden Gate again, that was OK with me because I caught a fish there. He didn't stop, we went into the Pacific Ocean and up the California Coast, the boys were concerned about me because of where we were going. On the trip was Don, David, David's father-in-law and Davids Brother in-law. I was the only one that didn't get sick, I caught my limit of Rock Cod and Link Cod so I filled Dons and Davids bag with Cod.

Great Time for me.

Keith

No comments: