Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hooked


That was a great story about when Keith caught all those fish while deep sea fishing. In Dad’s story, he tells of the time that someone caught Keith while fishing.

Hooked

Wanda and the children were camping and fishing and I was going back and forth to work each day. One evening when I got to the campsite after work, everyone came running out to meet me with some awful news. Someone was fishing and instead of the casting their fishing line out into the water, the fish hook ended up in Keith’s head. It happened just before I arrived to the campsite and Wanda couldn’t get it out. She knew that I would be arriving soon, so she decided to wait for me to dig the hook out of Keith’s head. I successfully came to the rescue.

As we all know, hooks are very hard to get out of fish, trees, bushes or heads.
Judy

No comments: