Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Brat phase
I remember well LaDonna's brat phase with a chuckle. I was in the Air Force at the time. Mom, Dad, LaDonna, and I went to fish at Three Mile Island. It was a warm summer day and the fish had quit biting, so I was in my swim trunks for a quick dip. As usual I was teasing my little sister for no particular reason. She swung her long nailed hand at me and I didn't dodge quick enough, so I ended up with some pronounced scratches across my chest. Later that day as we were headed out of town we stopped at a hamburger stand. I was driving and LaDonna rode shotgun and we were fighting over which radio station to listen to. The brat ended the argument by punching me in the eye. I lived in a big building on the base with open showers, so the guys saw the scratches on my chest and my black eye. I think I made my situation worse by admitting that my sister administered the wounds. Ron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment