So I have loved knitting scarfs for the last few. I started knitting about 6-8yrs ago. The first thing I made was a really wide (red, white , and blue scarf) on the trip to VA with dad. In the last few months I have learned how to make hats. I know call them Chemo caps. I would make them and when mom would go in for her chemotherapy treatments she would take them and drop them off. I was also able to gets some of my best friends and the older ladies in my church to help make them.
Them one here is one that my bestfriend made for me! Cause he crotches and I ONLY knit!
Jen

1 comment:
Your blog loads as slow as molasses in January. You should check it with a speed test and make sure it's okay.
))))Free Internet Speed Test((((
Post a Comment