
Ron said they were "perfectly good airplanes", it is obvious to me he didn't have to fly in a Airforce cargo plane. The first plane is a C119 my first 5 jumps, it held about 40 paratroopers. While we were looking for the Jump Zone I could see the rivets were rattling around and about to fall out, that is why I jumped.
The second plane is the C124, it had two decks so it could get 120 paratroopers.
The third plane is the C130, only about 90 troops.
The next aircraft is the HUEY or HU1B (I spelled it wong the first time). It held up to 8 paratroopers.
The last one is the Chinook, about30 troopers.
In another blog I will try to explain what a jump was like, I'm proud to have served in the service for our country doing what I did. Today Ron and I are recieving VA Medical because we served, Me jumping and Ron sewing.
Keith Paratrooper Retired



No comments:
Post a Comment