Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm Back

Well, after a week without my computer, it seems that I am finally back. It has been a nightmare and many things I will probably never retrieve. I have spent a good deal of the day today downloading programs that were deleted. I have lost several years of saved pictures and it remains to be seen if I will be able to retrieve them. I will wait until Wade comes for a visit and see what he can do. Speaking of Wade, I believe I mentioned that he was racing for the first time this past weekend. I want to report that he only hit two small trees but did not harm himself. He finished the race in third place, out of thirty and came home with his first racing trophy. As his mother, I would prefer he did a less dangerous sport but boys will be boys. I have worked hard to get my picture storage program up and working and was finally able to load the Christmas pictures. Here is one of all of us. The men are in the front as they all have large shoulders and pushed the rest of us out of the other pictures. I will see what I can do with some of the other photos and will post more another time. LaDonna




No comments: