Friday, May 29, 2009

SPAM

I must confess that even though many wrinkle up their nose at Spam, I like it. I don't have it often because of the high fat content, but for me it is a delicacy. One favorite way is to slice it and fry it, then put it on white bread (something else I rarely eat), then you mix up some mayonnaise and ketchup and spread it on. YUM! Of course that is not on anyone's list of health foods. Another way to fix it is to put a couple of cans of Spam on a baking sheet, place pineapple on top and then sprinkle some brown sugar on that and bake it. We call that "Leg O Spam". No health food there either but it does taste good. OK now I am hungry, think I will go make something healthy to eat. HA! LaDonna

No comments: