I have been reading but not much writing on here, so thought I would catch up on responding to some of the posts. First I want to congratulate Kenny Stull for the great job he has done to get his first college degree. I know it cannot have been easy to work full time and accomplish a degree. I am sure there will be more degrees to follow. Also a big congrats to Kenny for getting a teaching position already. That is a wonderful accomplishment for someone so young.
I also wanted to mention about the crossing of the date line that Dad did and all that goes with that. I was telling my Kenny about that and he told me that he also went through that ceremony as well as one when he crossed the equator. He has promised to write about his experiences so that I can post them on here after Judy gets Dad's story.
I have Dalton today.He has decided that helping Pap with the mowing is a grand and wonderful thing to do. Kenny headed out to try to get some mowing done before we head off for the weekend. Dalton spied him heading for the yard building and started hollering "Pap! Pap!" Even though it was threatening rain Pap couldn't resist letting him help. Here are a couple of pictures of the "boys" mowing. LaDonna

No comments:
Post a Comment