Friday, February 13, 2009

Moving to a Bigger Home

Years ago, Richard, our three small children and I lived in a small RV motor home for one year. We traveled in it from Ronald’s home in Washington and ended up in Oklahoma, after many stops and detours along the way.
Richard quit his job in California in 1990. He felt God was telling him to move, but at the time, Richard didn’t know where we were moving to. Ronald was very nice to let us come up and live in his home for three months while Richard decided where we should settle down and raise our children.
After living three months at Ronald’s, we bought the RV to travel in and off we went to our unknown destination.
The destination ended up being here in Oklahoma. After living in our tiny home for a year, it seemed awesome and huge to move into a single wide mobile home.

Keith, I know you are thrilled to have so much more room now. Your new home looks wonderful. I hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed it when we moved into a much bigger home.
Judy

No comments: