I thought I would share mine and Ginger's train adventure out west when we went to visit my parents and brothers.
For fun, Ginger and I took little stuffed animals on our trip with us. We took pictures with our little pets in the different places and sites that we saw and visited along the way. Ginger had a monkey and a green lion. I carried a chicken and a duck. When we arrived at my parents house, I gave the duck and the chicken to Dad and Mom as traveling gifts. Now I'm sending them pictures of their little animals as they traveled with us on the train trip out west.
The first pictures were taken the morning we left on August 19, 2009 in Purcell, Oklahoma. The little train station is only a few miles away from our home. The Amtrak train we rode on was called the Heartland Flyer.
We were excited to be starting our adventure.
To be continued.
Judy
No comments:
Post a Comment