Monday, September 28, 2009

I Remember


Reading LaDonna's post about Emily taking black and white pictures for her photography class at school and developing them brought back fond memories to me. I used to love doing that years ago. I carried a camera around with me everywhere taking black and white pictures. I would develop the film and enlarge the pictures in a darkroom. At the time my oldest child, Cindy was young and many of the pictures that I took were of her.

The pictures above are pictures that I took in the late 1960's of Cindy and her friend one day as they played. Cindy was upset because I was taking pictures of her friend jumping off that board and not taking pictures of her. She got so mad that she hit her friend. Her anger didn't last long that day and later I took this picture of them walking down the path hand in hand.

I developed the pictures myself and enlarged them. I really enjoyed that hobby and I used to spend hours in the darkroom developing and enlarging the pictures that I took. It was fun.
Judy

No comments: