I start most of my summer days by taking my morning coffee and heading to my swing on my back deck and watching the sun rise. I am usually up by 5:00 A.M. It is a wonderful time of day, before the birds even start to sing and most everyone else is still asleep. The picture is one I took last week while sitting on my swing. I have learned just this week from Judy how to make French Press coffee. I went out and bought a French Press and a new coffee grinder. If you have never tried French Pressed coffee and you like coffee, you might want to give it a try. YUM! My days are then filled with keeping up with and caring for my husband and three dogs. I also babysit my grandson Dalton 2 days a week. I do pet therapy at an assisted living home regularly and enjoy spending time with the old folks there. I clean, I shop, I cook, I mow and do other yard work, I balance the check books and pay bills, I help Kenny with his business. Oh, (this is for Dorothy) I sometimes practice on my flute. For fun I spend time with my family and friends. Camping and dog showing are the highlights of my summers. LaDonna
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment