
Glenda does a wonderful job. I love beautiful landscaping---of course not enough to do all of the work that is involved. I do cheer on my neighbors as they work in their flower beds. The extent of my flowers are hanging baskets that I throw away at the end of the season. I do have a lovely hydrangea bush that Justin & Holly gave me for Mother's Day last year. I love hydrangeas and hope to plant more some time. I plan to plant some nails around this one in the fall with hopes of blue flowers next year.
LaDonna
1 comment:
I love hydrangeas also. Its really hot here in Livermore CA. and a lot of direct sun at my house so I have to make shade but heat doesn't help either,Its been 100 plus here for the last 2 weeks but we have air :) nice and cool inside. Your plant is beautiful.
Deb
Post a Comment