Friday, July 24, 2009

Re. Puppy Love

As a dog lover myself, I have to agree big R. I know my dogs love me no matter if I am fat or thin(mostly fat), short or tall (short), rich or poor (Obama is helping with the later). They just love us because we provide them with all of life's necessities. I know my crew bring love and comfort to me on the days when I might want to crawl back under the covers.

As far as family goes, it is so nice to know that we not only have shared DNA, we also have shared life experiences. I can talk about all of the past loves in my lives and someone remembers them. Very cool. No matter how far we are separated by time and distance, the closeness of family is still in our hearts. Thanks gang for always being there, even if sometimes it is just in my heart.
OK, now I am boring everyone. LaDonna

No comments: