Thursday, July 9, 2009



Maybe it isn't cancer at all, it might be mad cow disease. I went in for a biopsey on July 7th. The oral surgon went in through the inside of my mouth. After cutting me open and working to get to the lesion, which is on the other side of the jaw bone, he discovered he could be dealing with an aenurysm. He could see and touch the lesion but was affraid if he took out a peice of it, it would cause uncontrolable bleeding. He left the room and talked to an ear, nose and throat specialist. When he came back in he sewed me back up. I now will be going to Portland on July 15 and they will attempt to do a biopsey by getting at the lesion through the outside of my cheek where they feel they control the bleeding better. I'll keep you posted on any new developement. Remember me and my family in your prayers. GENE

1 comment:

1234 Pease Court said...

Hi Harold, We haven't talked in many many years, but I would like to let you know I will remember you in my prayers. God be with you while you go through this and keep you safe and let it all be good news, You are a special person I liked visiting with you (back in the day) :) now that sounds old. God bless you and keep you.


Debbie