Sunday, October 26, 2008

Questions & Answers

I noticed that a few have done the profile but none are as complete as Monte's. I enjoyed reading about his interests and so forth so thought I would suggest that we each post and answer the same questions. It might be interesting. Here are the questions:
1. What kind of work do you do?
2. Where are you located?
3. What are your interests?
4. Favorite Movie(s)
5. Favorite Music
6.Favorite Books
Here are the answers to mine:

1. Mainly a housewife but I'm a licensed insurance agent and help my husband with his insurance corporation.

2.We live in Greensburg, Pennsylvania about 35 miles east of Pittsburgh

3. My interests are breeding, training and showing Dalmatians. Pet therapy work and my two grandchildren.

4. My favorite recent movie is Mamma Mia and in the past it was Titanic.

5. My favorite music is flute music, especially James Galway. I also enjoy gospel music and the whole Gaither group.

6. I enjoy reading all kinds of books but tend to enjoy fact based historical novels. I loved Gone With The Wind. I also read for knowledge and have a huge library of dog books. LaDonna

No comments: