Friday, October 24, 2008

Nostalgia


I think we are all getting nostalgic and sentimental in our old age. I hope you are all enjoying the old pictures and that they are bringing back some fond memories. We did not have loads of money but by golly we sure did have fun. Here is a picture that reminds me of how many hours we all spent sitting near water. Some of you were better fishermen than I. It seems that just like now, I had a hard time just sitting. I mentioned to Judy that I was surprised to realize that in nearly all of the pictures of me as a small child I had something in my hand. I wonder if that was the only way Mom & Dad could get me to be still for pictures. What a brat--- but I was a happy one. One memory about our many fishing trips was how many fish hooks Dad had to remove from our bodies and how many lines he untangled. LaDonna

No comments: