Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Dogs




I have posted many pictures from the past so thought I would put some from the present up. Here is one of my newest AKC Champion. His registered name is Ch. Kingdom's Twist of Fate CGC, TDI. We just call him Gage. I also own his mother Gia and another older female Zoe. They are all very important parts of my life. For those that have never seen my web site you can go to http://www.kingdomdals.com/ and take a look. Judy's kids have done a great job of setting the site up and maintaining it for me.


This is Gage's mother Gia. She is five years old and though she never became a champion she is a registered therapy dog and very sweet.

This is Zoe. She is 13 years old and remarkable for her age. Yes, Dalmatian's come in brown too. Zoe was my first champion. LaDonna

No comments: