OK, after fighting with this thing I have finally figured out my problem. I have spent the last couple of days trying to figure out why I could not post and finally discovered that the problem was that I was signing in under my user name for my other blog that is attached to my web sight. DUH! Anyway, I think I have this mastered now and wanted to say welcome to Keith and Monte and thanks for posting the great pictures of your families. Time is going by so very quickly and the older I get the faster it goes. I haven't seen most of you for so very long and I have never met Dakota. What a great looking family. It is nice to be getting in contact with some of you once again.
I am busy with dog shows this weekend but when I get a chance I will try to post some pictures of my boys and their families. Seeing that Ron posted pictures of his dogs, I suppose that gives me the right to make you all look at my dogs too. They are a very important part of my life, as I have been a breeder and dog show exhibitor for about fifteen years. They are also certified therapy dogs and we enjoy our therapy work together. Judy & Ginger have been very busy making lap robes and slippers for some of the old people at the home where we do pet therapy. Thanks girls, they will be very much appreciated.
Ron asked about August Rush and politics. I have seen August Rush a couple of times and enjoyed it both times. There are parts that made me angry but the acting was good and the music fantastic. As far as politics go, I watch way too much of it and get angry and frustrated over much of it. I will be glad when the election has come and gone but I think it will be a very long time before life becomes normal again. I believe we are in for some difficult times. All the more reason for families to stay in contact with each other.
Well as usual I have rattled on long enough so will say so long for now. I hope to hear from others about your lives and as always look forward to more pictures.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment