Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hi Jenny

Thanks for posting Jennifer. It is great to see you and hear a bit about your life. I have only seen you twice in your life. The first time you were just a wee sweet baby and then again when you were thirteen. I remember you as a very sweet and affectionate young lady. I am sure that has not changed,though now you are a grown woman. I have been following your mothers progress on the Care pages and send her good thoughts and many prayers. Tell her hello for me. If you are having trouble posting have your Dad give you my email address and perhaps I can help you get on the blog. We would love to hear from all of the kids and grandkids. Though we old people enjoy the old photos, we also enjoy hearing about the next generations and their lives. Hello guys, are you out there? Aunt LaDonna

No comments: