Well Keither, I was so glad to see you post on here. I was beginning to think you had melted from all of the heat. I suppose you should feel better than the folks up north who are having horribly high temperatures. If I am not wrong, I believe your heat is at least dry heat. I think they have humidity with theirs. I know about humidity and it sure makes the heat more miserable. Fortunately for us here in the east, it has been an amazing summer. Our temperatures have been unusually mild with low humidity. Many days it has remained in the seventies. I will not brag on that because it could all change at any time. I too look forward to fall as it is such a beautiful time of the year here, just wish winter didn't come after it.
Gene, as always you crack me up. You definitely have our Dad's sense of humor. Love the snow picture. You do know that if you think cool it will actually cool your body temperature. So everyone together---think cool.
Thanks for the update Jen on who everyone is in your photos and thanks for sharing your fun summer with us.
LaDonna
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment