Like I don't have enough to do. I have been asked to be on the show committee for the UKC National specialty. I have offered to be the trophy chairman. As such it is my job to gather donations for the cause. Among other things I have decided to make shirts for any owner of a top ten Dalmatian. The owners can then purchase the shirts and the proceeds will go toward the trophy fund. Here is the design that I have created. The transfers will be placed on yellow hooded sweat shirts. Gage made the top ten so this will be on my shirt. Each person will have their own dogs picture on their shirt. I am sure none will be as handsome as this guy. Gage will be competing with the other top ten dogs for 2009 at the Premier show in Indiana in July. I am very proud of this most sweet dog. LaDonnaThursday, February 4, 2010
Top Ten
Like I don't have enough to do. I have been asked to be on the show committee for the UKC National specialty. I have offered to be the trophy chairman. As such it is my job to gather donations for the cause. Among other things I have decided to make shirts for any owner of a top ten Dalmatian. The owners can then purchase the shirts and the proceeds will go toward the trophy fund. Here is the design that I have created. The transfers will be placed on yellow hooded sweat shirts. Gage made the top ten so this will be on my shirt. Each person will have their own dogs picture on their shirt. I am sure none will be as handsome as this guy. Gage will be competing with the other top ten dogs for 2009 at the Premier show in Indiana in July. I am very proud of this most sweet dog. LaDonna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment